YouTube Marketing is the magic stick to tap into a goldmine of targeted traffic needed to get best results without breaking your bank? YouTube Marketing is VITAL for the success of your business, and so!
- Are you willing to drive tons of targeted traffic to your website in order to increase your profits?
- Do you know how to achieve this along with boosting your search engine rankings?
Let me just wake you up with these astonishing stats:
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- 5 million Americans watched online content videos via desktop computer in August 2015
- Videos uploaded to YouTube generated over 55.8 billion views in 2015
- 400 hours’ worth of video being uploaded to YouTube every minute
- More than 95% of US online specialty retailers use YouTube
- The number of hours people spent watching videos on mobile has increased by 100% year over year
- YouTube is 3rd most visited website worldwide, behind Google and Facebook.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices
- YouTube is localized in 56 countries and across 61 languages
YES, YOUTUBE MARKETING ENABLES YOU TO MARKET YOUR BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY AND EDUCATE YOUR CUSTOMERS ABOUT LATEST SERVICES AND OFFERINGS
But, in real business, there is no shortcut to success!
If you’re already into video marketing, you’ll have a bit of a leg up. You can probably use some of the videos you’ve already created as ads. But even if you’ve never created a video in your life, it’s a lot easier than you probably think. Worst case scenario, you can hire someone on Fiverr to create a video ad for you.
You’re probably thinking you need a small fortune to get started, but the fact is, video ads are actually a lot more affordable than you probably think. If you have a decent video and landing page, and choose your targeting options well, you’ll probably find these ads outperform just about anything else you’ve tried.
Video is hot, hot, hot, and with broadband making it to more internet users every day, it will only get hotter as time goes on. If you want to go where the people are, video is definitely the way to go.
The thing is, there are a few tricks to really making the most out of video marketing. Tricks like how to make sure you’re getting the best conversions, what type of videos you should be creating, how to siphon traffic from your competitors’ videos, and a lot more.
Don’t panic if you don’t know the first thing about creating videos. There are a few different ways you can get high-quality videos without a bunch of high-tech knowledge required. In fact, you can even get other people to create your videos dirt cheap if you know where to look!
So don’t make the assumption that YouTube Marketing ads can’t work for you because you don’t know how to make your own. Trust me, there are some tools that make creating videos so easy a five-year-old could do it.
To your success